Everything works together driving synergy forward to explore new ideas and push boundaries. My goal is to create beauty and make the world a better place and bring out the best in others. The most recent two years I began painting portraits of homeless people including situations that surround the homeless issue; the collection is substantial and growing. The body of work has proven to be life changing for many involved.
I strive to expand my range within visual arts. I do not want to control the end result therefore I began using acrylic pours which I found to be freeing and interesting.
My traditional work includes many artistic mediums: bronze and ceramic sculpture, installations, large murals, pencil and ink drawings, and a range of others. I am a painter with many diverse interests. Sometimes I lie awake at night my head is spinning with new ideas. As a result I am a prolific artist.
I enjoy being in the world regardless of the chaos, I see the potential.
As a native Canadian, our family moved to Southern California when I was thirteen, and I have lived here since then. My education includes two Bachelors degree from California State University, Fullerton -- the first in Business Administration and I then pursued my passion and completed the second degree in Fine Arts, with a concentration in drawing and painting.
- JW Marriott Corporation
- Student Purchase Awards
- Saddleback Community College
- California State University, Fullerton
- Oakton Foundation for the Arts, Oakton, Virginia - 1st Place June 2018
Galleries and Museums - Previous Exhibitions
- Dan Simone Gallery, Valley Center, Ohio - February 2018
- Trinity School at River Ridge, Minnesota - April 2017
- Brick Lane Art Gallery, London, UK - December 2016 - January 2017
- Lankershim Arts Center, North Hollywood
- Laguna Beach Museum of Art
- Irvine Art Museum
- John Wayne Airport
- Five Foot, Laguna Beach
- Private Co-sponsored Exhibitions
- Sacramento Fine Arts Center, 2019
- Arizona Art Alliance, 2019
- Newport Beach Art Exhibition, 2019